Coil Strapping is made in a variety of widths, each with a unique layout of pre-punched holes for a variety of fastening options to meet different application requirements.
- Packaged for easy grab and go on jobsite
- Various LF lengths to aid in quicker installation
- Pre-punched holes to speed up installation and improve overall installation costs (see EOR for all connections)
- Tension Load Values Available
- Horizontal strap lateral bracing for wall studs
- Strap bridging for bottom of floor joists
- Tension strapping for shear wall x-bracing