The wall stud friction fit design allows for as little as one screw for the connection to the U-Channel.
The CC33 clip is a stiffened, G90 galvanized steel clip that's tested and designed to facilitate the rapid, efficient installation of 3/4" U-Channel lateral bracing for non-structural interior wall framing constructed of ProSTUD® Drywall Framing or non-structural studs.
- The CC33 clip should not be used in studs over 6" wide
- US Patent No. D822,455 and Canadian Patent No. 175,258
CC33 clips are fastened using #8 self-drilling screws driven through the clip hole into the U-Channel. More than one screw may be needed depending on design.
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A1003 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Carbon, Metallic- and Nonmetallic-Coated for Cold-Formed Framing Members
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|CC33||CC33 3/4" Channel Clip|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.