Designed to be used above window and door openings or at the foundation line
To assist with moving moisture away from the wall.
Designed to be used above window and door openings or at the foundation line to assist with moving moisture away from the wall. May be used in combination with casing bead. Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends and corners at time of installation. Available in white, gray, tan and brown. If a cusom color is required, please contact a ClarkDietrich sales representative or customer service.
Product Data & Ordering Information
Standard Colors Available: White, Gray, Tan and Brown
Please contact your local customer service representative for information about our Custom Color Program.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1780 Standard Practice for Installation Methods for Cement-based Adhered Masonry Veneer
- ASTM C1861 Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM D256 Standard Test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D638 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D648 Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D790 Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|Archmaker™ Drip Flashing - 2" Flange||Archmaker™ Drip Flashing - 2" Flange|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.