Sized to fit 1/2" and 5/8" gypsum plaster base, 701B provides 3/32" grounds for two-coat veneer, and 801B has 1/16" grounds for one-coat veneer plaster.
Zinc veneer trims are the zinc equivalents of 701B and 801B with the added benefit of providing ultimate corrosion protection for exterior applications. Available in standard length of 10'.
- Mini-mesh flanges for keying
- Eliminates shadowing
- Zinc coated for corrosion protection
- Also available in Galvanized
Material: .012" 99.97% pure Zinc, compliant with ASTM B69
- ASTM B69 Standard Specification for Rolled Zinc
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C1047 Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|Z71B & Z81B||#701B (Zinc) L-Trim 1/2"|
|#701B (Zinc) L-Trim 5/8"|
|#801B (Zinc) L-Trim 1/2"|
|#801B (Zinc) L-Trim 5/8"|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.