Provides clean, neat edge protection at gypsum panel terminations for one- and two-coat veneer plaster finishes
Veneer trims 701A and 801A are J-shaped trims formed from Zinc Alloy to fit standard 1/2" and 5/8" gypsum panel depths with grounds to accommodate veneer finishes.
These trims provide clean, neat edge protection for one- or two-coat veneer plaster finishes at gypsum panel terminations to wall openings and wall or ceiling intersections. 701A provides 3/32" grounds for two-coat veneers and 801A has 1/16" grounds for one-coat veneer plaster.
Zinc veneer trims are the zinc equivalents of 701A and 801A J-Trim with the added benefit of providing ultimate corrosion protection for cement board and exterior applications. These trims provide clean, neat edge protection at wall or ceiling intersections, or wall terminations for one- and two-coat veneer plaster systems.
- Mini-mesh flanges for plaster keying
- Eliminates shadowing
- Zinc coated for corrosion protection
- Also available in Galvanized
Material: .012" 99.97% pure Zinc, compliant with ASTM B69
- ASTM B69 Standard Specification for Rolled Zinc
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C1047 Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- SDS Zinc Strip Cold Formed Finished Products
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|Z71A & Z81A||701A Zinc J-Trim 1/2"|
|701A Zinc J-Trim 5/8"|
|801A Zinc J-Trim 1/2"|
|801A Zinc J-Trim 5/8"|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.