Provides clean, neat edge protection at gypsum panel terminations for one- and two-coat veneer plaster finishes
Veneer trims 701A and 801A are J-shaped trims formed from galvanized steel to fit standard 1/2" and 5/8" gypsum panel depths with grounds to accommodate veneer finishes.
These trims provide clean, neat edge protection for one- or two-coat veneer plaster finishes at gypsum panel terminations to wall openings and wall or ceiling intersections. 701A provides 3/32" grounds for two-coat veneers and 801A has 1/16" grounds for one-coat veneer plaster.
- Mini-mesh flanges for plaster keying
- Eliminates shadowing
- Galvanized coated for corrosion protection
- Also available in zinc
Material: 0.013 min thickness, G30 galvanized
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM C840 Standard Specification for Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- SDS For ASTM A653 Steel Finishing Products For Interior Finishing and Exterior Finishing
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|M71A & M81A||#701A J-Trim 1/2"|
|#701A J-Trim 5/8"|
|#801A J-Trim 1/2"|
|#801A J-Trim 5/8"|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.