Bullnose splayed corner bead provides an architecturally attractive, contemporary and open feel to any room. This durable trim product is dent resistant, rust-proof and easily finished. Multiple perforations along both flanges enhance joint compound bond.
- ASTM C840 Standard Specification for Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C1047 Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D3678 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Interior - Profile Extrusions
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|BSB150||Bullnose Splayed Corner Bead|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.