ClarkDietrich Z-Girt is used as a primary rainscreen framing component with depths matching common exterior insulation thicknesses while providing a uniform plane for cladding attachment. It can be installed in a horizontal or vertical orientation. The type of fastener and spacing will vary based on application.
- Available in various depths from 1-1/2" to 4"
- Standard 12'-2" length
- Structural properties and load capacity tables available
- Stocked in 43 mils (18ga) & 54 mils (16ga) galvanized G90 steel.
- 14ga, 20ga and 304 stainless steel available on request (lead times apply)
- 1-1/2” wide flange for easy screw attachment
- Prepunched holes in flanges at 4" o.c. for easy attachment
- Slotted holes in web for moisture weeping
- ”Toed in” leg for strength and to grip rigid insulation
Click on Submittal tab for a link to all of ClarkDietrich's Standard Z-Girt Sizes.
Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for thermal values.