Designed to relieve stress in wall and ceiling areas, where excessive horizontal and vertical movements might occur. Includes an additional design feature of a 1/2" reveal.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM D638 - Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D790 - Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D256 - Standard test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D648 - Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 - Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between −30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D1784 - Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Cell Class 13244C - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM C1861 - Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1063 - Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster. Table, 1, PVC for Exterior.
- ASTM C1780 - Standard Practice for Installation Methods for Cement-Based Adhered Masonry Veneer
- ASTM C841 - Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|5038-50, 5050-50, 5058-50,
5075-50, 5078-50, 50100-50
|Wide Expansion Joints (Slip Joint) 1/2" Reveal|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.