Provides clean, sharp edge at wallboard terminations
L-Bead (VLLS) (formerly known as SB50 or SB58) creates a clean detail at gypsum panel terminations into doors, windows and ceilings. Easy attachment is attained with nails, screws or staples to studs through bead flange. Multiple perforations along the 1-1/4" flange enhance strong compound adhesion and the raised shoulder provides for a flush finish. Rigid vinyl is rust proof, dent resistant and easy to field cut without distorting profile or leaving sharp edges and burrs.
- Produces finished edge at panel terminations.
- Rust proof and dent resistant.
- Raised shoulder and perforations enhance compound adhesion.
Material: 0.028 PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
Product Data & Ordering Information
For additional vinyl profile sizes visit Vinyl Corp™ Corner Bead web page.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D3678 Class 2 materials
- Installation: ASTM C840 & C841 (Interior Finishes)
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.