PVC Casing bead with Embeddable Flange design
Vinyl E-Flange Casing Bead is used to terminate stucco & stone against doors, windows and dissimilar surfaces. Casing beads should not be used in lieu of Foundation Weep Screeds at the base of the wall, as they do not meet building Code requirements.
ClarkDietrich E-Flange embeddable stucco profiles provide 80% more embedment than standard "flat flange" profiles. E-Flange allows for more stucco mix to flow through the flange, providing a more thorough and consistent embedment. The unique E-Flange shape also allows for quick and easy tying of lath and other accessories.
- 80 % more stucco embedment as compared to standard "flat" flange profiles
- Larger triangular perforations allow more stucco mix to flow through and adhere to the substrate, improving embedment and lath/trim contact.
- Raised flange sections allow stucco mix to flow behind the profile
- Raised flange sections allow for more consistent and easier lath tying through flanges
- Designed to terminate stucco and plaster against doors, windows and dissimilar materials.
- Raised flange height is approximately 3/16"
- U.S. Patent Number D842,496
Product Data & Ordering Information
E-Flange Casing Bead
|Product code||Ground||Flange width||Length||Pcs./Box|
- Available with weep holes.
- Lengths: Custom lengths upon request.
- Colors: Available in white (tan/brown/gray available upon request)
- For Casing Beads w/ grounds less than 5/8", the Flat Flange Profile - Casing Bead (1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Ground) is available
ASTM & Code Standards
- Vinyl Material: Complies with ASTM D1784 and ASTM C1063, Table 1, PVC for exterior use.
- Allows for sufficient material pressure to form full keys through the attachment flange per ASTM C926.
- E-Flange shape provides for less surface contact with the substrate and greater contact with lath, for a more fully embedded assembly per ASTM C1861 & C1063
- SDS & Product Certification Information
- Attach to substrate through E-Flange per ASTM C1063.
- Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends and corners at time of installation.