PVC Casing bead with Embeddable Flange design
E-Flange Bandmaker™ Casing Bead is designed with a reinforcing rib to assist in keying heavy material fills when "bands" are used in architectural designs.
ClarkDietrich E-Flange embeddable stucco profiles provide 80% more embedment than standard "flat flange" profiles. E-Flange allows for more stucco mix to flow through the flange, providing a more thorough and consistent embedment. The unique E-Flange shape also allows for quick and easy tying of lath and other accessories.
- 80% more stucco embedment as compared to standard "flat" flange profiles
- Larger triangular perforations allow more stucco mix to flow through and adhere to the substrate, improving embedment and lath/trim contact.
- Raised flange sections allow stucco mix to flow behind the profile
- Raised flange sections allow for more consistent and easier lath tying through flanges
- Designed to terminate stucco and plaster against doors, windows and dissimilar materials.
- Raised flange height is approximately 3/16"
- U.S. Patent Number D842,496
Product Data & Ordering Information
E-Flange Bandmaker™ Casing Bead
|Product code||Ground||Flange width||Length||Pcs./Box|
ASTM & Code Standards
- Vinyl Material: Complies with ASTM D1784 and ASTM C1063, Table 1, PVC for exterior use.
- Allows for sufficient material pressure to form full keys through the attachment flange per ASTM C926.
- E-Flange shape provides for less surface contact with the substrate and greater contact with lath, for a more fully embedded assembly per ASTM C1861 & C1063
- SDS & Product Certification Information
- Attach to substrate through E-Flange per ASTM C1063.
- Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends and corners at time of installation.