"F" Channel Reveals provide a reveal at the juncture of walls, ceilings, or dissimilar materials
Perforated flanges allow the base coat mixture to easily flow through and bond with the substrate.
Designed for surface-mount installations when a vented reveal is required at the juncture of a wall and ceiling. Always use a rigid backing or blocking material behind surface-mounted reveals.
Vent clips are provided with vented channel reveals to connect reveal sections and assist in alignment.
Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends, and corners at the time of installation. Not to be used in lieu of control joints or expansion joints. Factory-fabricated intersections are also available for all ClarkDietrich channel reveals.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Finish thickness||Minimum board thickness||Reveal||Perforated flanges||Pcs./Box|
|FDCV50-150SE||1/16" - 3/32"||1/2"||1-1/2"||1-1/8"||25|
|FDCV50-200SE||1/16" - 3/32"||1/2"||2"||1-1/8"||25|
|FDCV50-300SE||1/16" - 3/32"||1/2"||3"||1-1/8"||20|
|FDCV58-150SE||1/16" - 3/32"||5/8"||1-1/2"||1-1/8"||20|
|FDCV58-200SE||1/16" - 3/32"||5/8"||2"||1-1/8"||20|
|FDCV58-300SE||1/16" - 3/32"||5/8"||3"||1-1/8"||20|
Vented Area: 1-1/2" reveal = 6 sq. in. per LF
2" reveal = 8 sq. in. per LF
3" reveal = 15 sq. in. per LF
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM D256 Standard Test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D638 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D648 Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D790 Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM E2110 Standard Terminology for Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2273 Standard Test Method for Determining the Drainage Efficiency of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) Clad Wall Assemblies
- ASTM E2486 Standard Test Method for Impact Resistance of Class PB and PI Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2511 Standard Guide for Detailing of EIFS-Clad Barrier and Drainage Wall Assemblies
- ASTM E2568 Standard Specification for PB Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|FDCV50-150SE, FDCV50-200SE, FDCV50-300SE
FDCV58-150SE, FDCV58-200SE, FDCV58-300SE
|Vented "F" Channel Reveal - Surface Mount|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.