Designed to address finishing the plaster to the vertical soffit area intersection when a drip and soffit vent need to be combined. Vent clips are provided to connect vented drip screed and assist in alignment.
- ASTM C926 Standard Specification for Application of Portland Cement - Based Plaster
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1861 Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|DCSXX-200V||2" Vented Drip Screed|
|DCSXX-300V||3" Vented Drip Screed|
|DCSXX-400V||4" Vented Drip Screed|
|DCSXX-600V||6" Vented Drip Screed|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.