used to connect box headers to jambs or beams to columns
The H-Series™ Universal Header Hanger is used to connect box headers to jambs or beams to columns and transfer large vertical loads.
This universal hanger is designed so one part can be used for either side of the connection. The hanger also features a support tab for proper alignment and easy installation.
The H-Series™ hanger is also prepunched with a series of round, square and triangle holes to ensure proper fastener placement for specified loads.
- Universal application — no left or right handed
- Support tab for easy installation
- Multi-hole shapes for proper fastening to achieve desired loads
Install the H-Series™ Universal Header Hanger to the jamb studs with the required number of screws as needed to achieve required loading. Normally two connectors are required, one on each side of the header. Position header on header support tabs and secure header to header hanger with number of fasteners required by design.
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A1003 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Carbon, Metallic- and Nonmetallic-Coated for Cold-Formed Framing Members
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|H436||Universal Header Hanger (H-Series)|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.