One-piece soffit board designed for venting soffit areas over exterior board in EIFS and DEFS applications
Available with 2", 3", 4" wide vents, each with a 1/8” ground. Vent clips are provided to connect the soffit vent and to assist in the alignment of the soffit vents. Always use a rigid backing or blocking material behind surface mounted reveal.
ClarkDietrich one-piece soffit vents provide an economical means for venting soffit areas.
Vent clips are provided for proper connection and to assist in the alignment of the soffit vents.
Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends, and corners at the time of installation.
- ASTM C926 Standard Specification for Application of Portland Cement - Based Plaster
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM E2110 Standard Terminology for Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2486 Standard Test Method for Impact Resistance of Class PB and PI Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2568 Standard Specification for PB Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|CS18-200V, CS18-300V, CS18-400V
|Surface Mount Soffit Vent
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.