Heavy-duty base support starter strips and perimeter casing beads with weep holes on the front side and a drip leg
Designed with weep holes on the front side and a drip leg to move moisture away from openings in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
Heavy-duty, base support starter strips and perimeter casing beads with weep holes and a drip leg for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
Designed with weep holes on the front side and a drip leg to move moisture away from openings.
Perforated flanges allow the base coat mixture to easily flow through and bond to the substrate. Includes the Keylock™ Splice for connecting multiple sections and to assist in their alignment. Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends, and corners at the time of installation.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Finish thickness||Insulation thickness (A)||Perforated flange (B)||Back flange (C)||Pcs./Box|
U.S. Patent Numbers 5,970,671 and 6,134,847
Notes: If weep holes are required in the back, change the product code suffix to DWB, example CBS150-16DWB. If weep holes are required in front and the back, change the product code suffix to DWW, wxample CBS200-16DWW
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM D256 Standard Test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D638 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D648 Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D790 Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM E2110 Standard Terminology for Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2273 Standard Test Method for Determining the Drainage Efficiency of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) Clad Wall Assemblies
- ASTM E2486 Standard Test Method for Impact Resistance of Class PB and PI Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2511 Standard Guide for Detailing of EIFS-Clad Barrier and Drainage Wall Assemblies
- ASTM E2568 Standard Specification for PB Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|CBS-16DWF||Starter Strip with Drip and Weep Holes in Front|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.