Continuous two-piece Soffit Vent
For stucco and plaster with vertical edge clips provided for special installations.
Continuous two-piece Soffit Vent for stucco and plaster. Vertical edge clips are provided for special installations. Designed to work on narrow overhangs.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Ground||Vent width||Overall width||Vent Area per LF||Pcs./Box|
|CS50-200VZF||1/2"||2"||3-1/4"||8 sq. in||15|
|CS50-300VZF||1/2"||3"||4-1/4"||15 sq. in||16|
|CS50-400VZF||1/2"||4"||5-1/4"||16 sq. in||15|
|CS50-600VZF||1/2"||6"||7-1/4"||18 sq. in||15|
Note: Items are made to order, lead time will apply.
Contact ClarkDietrich customer service at 1-800-648-4695.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1780 Standard Practice for Installation Methods for Cement-based Adhered Masonry Veneer
- ASTM C1861 Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM D256 Standard Test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D638 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D648 Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D790 Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|CSXX-200VZF||2" Soffit Vents (Two-Piece Narrow Overhang)|
|CSXX-300VZF||3" Soffit Vents (Two-Piece Narrow Overhang)|
|CSXX-400VZF||4" Soffit Vents (Two-Piece Narrow Overhang)|
|CSXX-600VZF||6" Soffit Vents (Two-Piece Narrow Overhang)|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.