Continuous, one-piece, combination design like a control joint
Allowing movement of the plaster with a vent area that has a perforated flange to assist with embedment.
Continuous, one-piece, combination design like a control joint, allowing movement of the plaster with a vent area that has a perforated flange to assist with embedment.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Ground||Overall width||Vented Reveal||Vent Area per LF||Pcs./Box|
|1538R-200V||3/8"||5"||2"||8 sq. in.||20|
|1538R-300V||3/8"||6"||3"||15 sq. in.||15|
|1538R-400V||3/8"||7"||4"||16 sq. in.||12|
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1780 Standard Practice for Installation Methods for Cement-based Adhered Masonry Veneer
- ASTM C1861 Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM D256 Standard Test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D638 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D648 Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D790 Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|15XXR-200V||2" Soffit Vent Control Joint Combination|
|15XXR-300V||3" Soffit Vent Control Joint Combination|
|15XXR-400V||4" Soffit Vent Control Joint Combination|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.