Trim component used to provide a slope over the sill to direct intruding water to the outside face of the weather-resistive barrier for drainage away from the system.
This is not a flashing; it is intended for use in combination with water managed systems.
Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends, and corners at the time of installation.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM E2568 - Standard Specification for PB Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems
- ASTM D1784 - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 (Cell class 13244C) - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Compounds and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM D638 - Standard Test Methods for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D790 - Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D256 - Standard Test Methods for Determing the Izod Pedulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D648 - Standard Test Methods for Deflection Tempurature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 - Standard Test Methods for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30 Degrees Celsius and 30 Degrees Celsius Vitreous Silicia Dilatometer
- SDS & Product Certification Information
- ASTM E2110 - Standard Terminology for Exterior Insulation & Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2486 - Standard Test Methods for Impact Resistance of Class PB and PI Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2273 - Standard Test Method for Determining the Drainage Efficiency of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) Clad Wall Assemblies
- ASTM E2511 - Standard Guide for Detailing of EIFS-Clad Barrier and Drainage Wall Assemblies
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|SSW-378, SSW-578||Sloped Sill Wedge|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.