Designed to be used in surface-mount applications where a shallow reveal is required. Applied before the installation of a rigid substrate, this surface-mounted reveal should not be installed without backing or blocking material behind it.
Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends and corners at time of installation. Not to be used in lieu of control joints or expansion joints. Factory-fabricated intersections are also available for all ClarkDietrich channel reveals.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM E2568 - Standard Specification for PB Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems
- ASTM D1784 - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 (Cell class 13244C) - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Compounds and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM D638 - Standard Test Methods for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D790 - Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D256 - Standard Test Methods for Determing the Izod Pedulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D648 - Standard Test Methods for Deflection Tempurature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 - Standard Test Methods for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30 Degrees Celsius and 30 Degrees Celsius Vitreous Silicia Dilatometer
- SDS & Product Certification Information
- ASTM E2110 - Standard Terminology for Exterior Insulation & Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2486 - Standard Test Methods for Impact Resistance of Class PB and PI Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2273 - Standard Test Method for Determining the Drainage Efficiency of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) Clad Wall Assemblies
- ASTM E2511 - Standard Guide for Detailing of EIFS-Clad Barrier and Drainage Wall Assemblies
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|CS18-50, CS18-75, CS18-100||Shallow Channel Reveal - Surface Mount|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.