Strait-Flex Edge-Tape is designed to replace tear-off bead. It is installed by the finisher and not by the carpenter; and is installed with standard compounds. The tape’s outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond, faster drying, with no rippling or blistering.
- Window returns, sky lights, fiberglass tubs. Commercial “Top Out” applications where drywall meets concrete ceiling/deck
- Twice as fast and uses half the compound vs tear-off beads
- 100 foot roll reduces waste by up to 20%, easily transported
- Installs using standard compound; no spray adhesive or fasteners required
- Finisher can pre-fill edge, install Edge-Tape, and fill coat in one trip to the wall