Paper-Faced Beads & Trims
Used to create gentle insets or step-ins for aesthetically pleasing architectural detailing
Platinum® reveal trims are used to finish wallboard terminations when the board abuts other building materials such as suspended ceilings, beams, plaster, masonry and untrimmed door and window jambs to create a clean step inset or reveal. Reveals help create subtle, aesthetic architectural detailing around light fixtures, ceilings, walls and soffits.
Paper-faced tape-on reveals are installed using joint compound to embed the reveal and secure it to the wallboard. No mechanical fasteners are required. Also known as “race track” bead.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks.
- Impervious to “scuffing“ and “fluffing-up.“
- Will not be damaged by sanding.
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat.
- Does not require mechanical fastening (No nails, staples, screws or crimps).
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability.
- Does not require nose coating.
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||USG Reference*||Style||Dimensions||Wt./Ctn.||Pcs./Ctn.|
|PGR 1/2"||B4 NB Reveal (1/2)||
1/2" x 1/2"
|PGR 5/8"||B4 NB Reveal (5/8)||5/8" x 5/8"||5/8"||5/8"||15/16"||7/8"||40 lbs.||50|
All carton weights are calculated based on 10' lengths.
Standard length is 10'. Other lengths available.
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
* ClarkDietrich Building Systems does not manufacture, license or sell products sold under the USG/Beadex product codes and that such codes are listed for cross reference/comparison purposes only.