Reveals help create subtle, aesthetic architectural detailing around light fixtures, ceilings, walls and soffits. Paper-faced tape-on reveals are installed using joint compound to embed the reveal and secure it to the wallboard. No mechanical fasteners are required. Also known as "racetrack" bead.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks
- Impervious to "scuffing" and "fluffing-up"
- Will not be damaged by sanding
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability
- Does not require nose coating
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating