Used to create a sharp, crisp line for finishing inside off-angle or inverted splayed corners
Off-angle tape-on 120/135° inside or reverse splayed bead is used to achieve a crisp, clean, straight finished inside off-angle drywall finish. This bead can be used for inside corner angles between 120° and 135°.
As with all tape-on beads, off-angle bead is applied using joint compound. No mechanical fasteners are required.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks
- Impervious to “scuffing” and “fluffing-up”
- Will not be damaged by sanding
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability
- Does not require nose coating
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||USG Reference||Style||Dimensions||Pcs./Ctn.|
Standard lengths are 8' and 10'. Other lengths available.
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|CD2-O||Paper-Faced Inside Splayed Corner Bead|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.