Paper-Faced Beads & Trims
High-performance off-angle tape-on bead is ideal for finishing 120°/135° offset corners
Platinum® off-angle tape-on bead, also known as splayed or 120/135° corner bead, is used to provide a strong, smooth finish for outside off-angle drywall intersections. Paper-faced tape-on off-angle bead is applied in the same manner as 90° paper bead. Joint compound is used to embed the paperfaced bead to the wallboard paper. The result is a clean, crisp, durable off- angle corner that will not crack or chip.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks.
- Impervious to “scuffing” and “fluffing-up.”
- Will not be damaged by sanding.
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat.
- Does not require mechanical fastening (no nails, staples, screws or crimps).
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability.
- Does not require nose coating.
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||USG Reference*||Style||Dimensions||Wt./Ctn.||Pcs./Ctn.|
All carton weights are calculated based on 10' lengths.
Standard lengths are 8' and 10'. Other lengths available.
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
* ClarkDietrich Building Systems does not manufacture, license or sell products sold under the USG/Beadex product codes and that such codes are listed for cross reference/comparison purposes only.