Provides elegant and contemporary rounded drywall corners and is used when nailing or mechanical fastening is desired
3/4" nail-on bullnose corner bead is used to create a smooth, rounded look to standard drywall corners. Nail-on bullnose adds contemporary styling and a sense of openness to any room.
Nail-on bead is applied in the same manner as traditional metal and vinyl beads. Nails or mechanical fasteners are used to secure the bead to the wallboard. Wide flange nail-on-bullnose is also available.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks
- Impervious to "scuffing" and "fluffing-up"
- Will not be damaged by sanding
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||USG Reference||Style||Dimensions||Pcs./Ctn.|
Standard lengths are 8' and 10'. Other lengths available.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|CD1-BN||Paper-Faced Bullnose Nail-on|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.