Nail-on bead is applied in the same manner as traditional metal and vinyl beads. Nails or mechanical fasteners are used to secure the bead to the wallboard. Wide flange nail-on-bullnose is also available.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks
- Impervious to "scuffing" and "fluffing-up"
- Will not be damaged by sanding
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating