Inner cove tape-on beads are embedded in joint compound and pressed firmly into place. Excess compound is removed with a drywall knife or wiped clean with a rag.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks
- Impervious to "scuffing" and "fluffing-up"
- Will not be damaged by sanding
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat
- Does not require mechanical fastening (No nails, staples, screws or crimps)
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating