Paper-Faced Beads & Trims
Creates elegant, rounded outside drywall corners adding contemporary styling and a sense of openness to any room
Platinum® 3/4" tape-on bullnose corner bead is used to create a smooth, rounded look to standard drywall corners. Paper-faced bullnose bead adds contemporary styling and a sense of openness to any room. Tape-on bullnose is applied in the same manner as all other tape-on beads. Joint compound is used to embed the paper-faced bead to the wallboard paper. The result is a beautiful, rounded corner that will not crack or chip.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks.
- Impervious to “scuffing” and “fluffing-up.”
- Will not be damaged by sanding.
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat.
- Does not require mechanical fastening (No nails, staples, screws or crimps).
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability.
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||USG Reference*||Style||Dimensions||Wt./Ctn.||Pcs./Ctn.|
All carton weights are calculated based on 10' lengths.
Standard lengths are 8' and 10'. Other lengths available.
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.