Paper-Faced Beads & Trims
Provides elegant and contemporary rounded drywall corners and is used when nailing or mechanical fastening is desired
Platinum® 3/4" nail-on bullnose corner bead is used to create a smooth, rounded look to standard drywall corners. Nail-on bullnose adds contemporary styling and a sense of openness to any room.
Nail-on bead is applied in the same manner as traditional metal and vinyl beads. Nails or mechanical fasteners are used to secure the bead to the wallboard. Wide flange nail-on-bullnose is also available.
- Virtually eliminates costly callbacks.
- Impervious to “scuffing” and “fluffing-up.”
- Will not be damaged by sanding.
- Substantially reduces joint compound consumption and eliminates one finish coat.
- Superior adhesion, bonding and paintability
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,613,335 and 5,836,122
Material: 0.0125 galvanized coating.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||USG Reference*||Style||Dimensions||Wt./Ctn.||Pcs./Ctn.|
All carton weights are calculated based on 10' lengths.
Standard lengths are 8' and 10'. Other lengths available.
ASTM & Code Standards:
- ASTM C1047
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
* ClarkDietrich Building Systems does not manufacture, license or sell products sold under the USG/Beadex product codes and that such codes are listed for cross reference/comparison purposes only.