Provides superior keying for joint compound for one-coat plaster veneer systems
Mini-Bead™ 800 and 900 are fine-mesh corner beads used to provide corner reinforcement for one-coat and two-coat veneer plaster systems. 1-1/4" wide fine-mesh flanges are tapered along the outer edges to enhance veneer plaster concealment. Mini-Bead™ 800 has 1/16" grounds for one-coat veneer plaster and 90 keys per linear foot for excellent bonding and strong corners. Mini-Bead™ 900 has 3/32" grounds for two-coat veneer plaster systems. Flange attachments can be accomplished by either nailing or stapling.
- Mini-mesh flanges for plaster keying.
- Galvanized (Also avaliable in zinc for corrosion protection)
- Eliminates shadowing and edge cracking.
Product Data & Ordering Information
Material: 0.013 min thickness, G30 galvanized
|MB80||1/16"||1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||8'||34 lbs||60|
|MB90||3/32"||1-1/4" x 1-1/4"||8'||34 lbs||60|
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047
- Installation: ASTM C841 (interior), C1063 (exterior) and EMLA-920
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.