Quick, efficient method to ladder frame between parallel joists or trusses
Katz™ bridging bar is specifically manufactured to ladder frame between parallel framing members and provide for the attachment of the top of the interior nonstructural walls when trusses or floor joists run parallel to the walls.
Katz blocks are secured to the floor joists or roof trusses with screws or nails.
- Precut for 16" and 24" o.c. spacing.
- Coped flanges for easy installation.
- Eliminates wood blocking and labor-intensive notching of metal framing.
- 5/8" legs
Code Approvals & Performance Standards:
Calculated properties are based on:
- AISI S220-15 North American Standard for CFS Framing - Nonstructural Members
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|KATZ||Katz™ Bridging Bar|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.