Base support starter strips and perimeter casing beads with front weep holes and a drip leg to move moisture away from opening headers. Supplied with a disposable protective strip to prevent clogging during base coat application.
Designed to be used for Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS). Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends, and corners at the time of installation.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Finish thickness||Insulation thickness (A)||Back flange (B)||Perforated flange (C)||Pcs./Box|
U.S. Patent Numbers 5,946,870, 6,119,429, and 6,298,609
- ASTM C1861 Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM E2110 Standard Terminology for Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2511 Standard Guide for Detailing of EIFS-Clad Barrier and Drainage Wall Assemblies
- ASTM E2568 Standard Specification for PB Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|DCBS-332||Header Weeped Starter Track|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.