Flute cover (Fc) profile cover for under fluted decks
Corrugated strap for horizontal use to span fluted areas of unprotected or protected metal decks in up to 2 hr rated assemblies.
Corrugated strap for horizontal use to span fluted areas of unprotected or protected metal decks in up to 2 hr rated assemblies. Profile attached to fluted deck max 16" o.c. on both sides.
Profiles provide a surface area for attachment of head of wall partition track profiles centered or offset underneath and parallel to deck fluted areas per listed assemblies in UL Fire Resistance Directory.
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- AISI S220-15 North American Standard for CFS Framing - Nonstructural Members
- AISI S240-15 North American Standard for Cold-Formed Steel Structural Framing
- SDS & Product Certification Info available at www.clarkdietrich.com/SupportDocs
- UL 2079 - Fifth Edition compliant (When used in conjunction with BlazeFrame Perimeter L-Bead)
- IBC requires fire-resistant joint systems be tested in accordance with the requirements of either ASTM E1966 or UL2079
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.