These corner beads are hard to damage, rust-proof, and straight, with a soft, rounded aesthetic.
Large perforations allow the base coat mixture to easily flow through and bond to the substrate for better embedment.
When joining continuous runs of corner bead the preferred method of alignment is to miter the flanges. When creating corner bead intersections, such as for exterior soffit corners, miter all flanges to prevent overlapping, which will cause poor bonding and alignment.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM E2568 - Standard Specification for PB Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems
- ASTM D1784 - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 (Cell class 13244C) - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Compounds and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM D638 - Standard Test Methods for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D790 - Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D256 - Standard Test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D648 - Standard Test Methods for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 - Standard Test Methods for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30 Degrees Celsius and 30 Degrees Celsius Vitreous Silicia Dilatometer
- SDS & Product Certification Information
- ASTM E2110 - Standard Terminology for Exterior Insulation & Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2486 - Standard Test Methods for Impact Resistance of Class PB and PI Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2273 - Standard Test Method for Determining the Drainage Efficiency of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) Clad Wall Assemblies
- ASTM E2511 - Standard Guide for Detailing of EIFS-Clad Barrier and Drainage Wall Assemblies
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|BCB100E, BCB100E-A||EIFS/DEFS Bullnose Corner Bead|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.