Designed to terminate stucco and plaster against doors, windows and dissimilar materials.
The E-Flange profile provides 80% more stucco embedment than traditional flat flange profiles. E-Flange allows for more stucco mix to flow through the flange, providing for more thorough and consistent embedment. The unique E-Flange shape also allows for quick and easy tying of lath and other accessories.
- For a higher ground thicknesses use: E-Flange™ Bandmaker™ Casing Bead
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Ground (A)||Flange (B)||Pcs./Box|
- Available with weep holes.
- Lengths: Custom lengths upon request.
- Colors: Available in white (tan/brown/gray/black available upon request)
- For Casing Beads w/ grounds less than 5/8", the Flat Flange Profile - Casing Bead / Plaster Stop (1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Ground) is available
- U.S. Patent Number D842,496
- Attach to substrate through E-Flange per ASTM C1063.
- Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends and corners at time of installation.
Downloadable CAD details are available in the Resources tab
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM D638 - Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D790 - Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D256 - Standard test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D648 - Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 - Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between −30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D1784 - Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Cell Class 13244C - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM C1330 - Standard Specification for Cylindrical Sealant Backing for Use with Cold Liquid-Applied Sealants
- ASTM E331 - Standard test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skyligts, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference
- ASTM C926 - Standard Specification for Application of Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1861 - Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1063 - Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster. Table, 1, PVC for Exterior.
- ASTM C1780 - Standard Practice for Installation Methods for Cement-Based Adhered Masonry Veneer
- ASTM C841 - Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|6658EF, 6675EF, 6678EF, 66100EF||E-Flange™ Bandmaker™ Casing Bead|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.