Designed to terminate stucco and plaster against doors, windows and dissimilar materials.
The E-Flange profile provides 80% more stucco embedment than traditional flat flange profiles. E-Flange allows for more stucco mix to flow through the flange, providing for more thorough and consistent embedment. The unique E-Flange shape also allows for quick and easy tying of lath and other accessories.
- For a higher ground thicknesses use: E-Flange™ Bandmaker™ Casing Bead
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Ground (A)||Flange (B)||Pcs./Box|
- Available with weep holes.
- Lengths: Custom lengths upon request.
- Colors: Available in white (tan/brown/gray/black available upon request)
- For Casing Beads w/ grounds less than 5/8", the Flat Flange Profile - Casing Bead / Plaster Stop (1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" Ground) is available
- U.S. Patent Number D842,496
- Attach to substrate through E-Flange per ASTM C1063.
- Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends and corners at time of installation.
Downloadable CAD details are available in the Resources tab
ClarkDietrich Embedment Video White Paper
Stucco embedment is critical to providing enduring cladding performance on a building’s plaster/stucco walls. Embedment is a function of application whereby the lathing material is covered by the plaster. The greater the level of embedment, the less likely the wall system is to be faced with cracking, moisture penetration, rusting, and other issues. This white paper will discuss several considerations around different attributes of lathing products and their effect on embedment.
- ASTM C926 Standard Specification for Application of Portland Cement - Based Plaster
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1330 Standard Specification for Cylindrical Sealant Backing for Use with Cold Liquid-Applied Sealants
- ASTM C1780 Standard Practice for Installation Methods for Cement-based Adhered Masonry Veneer
- ASTM C1861 Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM E331 Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|6658EF, 6675EF, 6678EF, 66100EF||E-Flange™ Bandmaker™ Casing Bead|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.