PVC CASING BEAD WITH EMBEDDABLE FLANGE DESIGN
E-Flange Bandmaker™ Casing Bead is designed with a reinforcing rib to assist in keying heavy material fills when "bands" are used in architectural designs.
E-Flange allows for 80% more stucco mix to flow through the flange, providing a more thorough and consistent embedment. The unique E-Flange shape also allows for quick and easy tying of lath and other accessories.
Vinyl is impervious to corrosion when coated in veneer plaster, wet joint compounds, or when placed in contact with steel or aluminum frames and resists dents, damage, and impacts during construction. No priming is required to add paint to vinyl products due to its paint adhesion properties. Vinyl has low electrical and thermal conductivity and is considered an excellent insulator, as well as being self-extinguishing and offering better resistance to burning than many other common building materials. Additionally, vinyl has a lower cost than equivalent products manufactured from zinc or aluminum, for use when the highest levels of corrosion resistance are required.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Ground (A)||Flange (B)||Pcs./Box|
- Lengths: All 10-foot long standard. Custom lengths upon request.
- Colors: Available in white (tan/brown/gray available upon request)
- U.S. Patent Number D842,496
- Attach to substrate through E-Flange per ASTM C1063.
- Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends and corners at time of installation.
Downloadable CAD details are available in the Resources tab
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C926 Standard Specification for Application of Portland Cement - Based Plaster
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1330 Standard Specification for Cylindrical Sealant Backing for Use with Cold Liquid-Applied Sealants
- ASTM C1780 Standard Practice for Installation Methods for Cement-based Adhered Masonry Veneer
- ASTM C1861 Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM D256 Standard Test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D638 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D648 Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D790 Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM E331 Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|66100TEF, 66125EF, 66150EF, 66175EF, 662200EF||E-Flange™ Bandmaker™ Casing Bead|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.