Fully embedded corner bead installed underneath the stucco finish for reinforcement, like welded wire corner bead. Nose is buried, not exposed. Works with diamond mesh, welded-wire or woven wire laths.
Vinyl is impervious to corrosion when coated in veneer plaster, wet joint compounds, or when placed in contact with steel or aluminum frames and resists impacts, dents, and damage during construction. No priming is required to add paint to vinyl products due to its paint adhesion properties. Vinyl has low electrical and thermal conductivity and is considered an excellent insulator, as well as being self-extinguishing and offering better resistance to burning than many other common building materials. Additionally, vinyl has a lower cost than equivalent products manufactured from zinc or aluminum, for use when the highest levels of corrosion resistance are required.
Easy Embedment System (EES) Overview
Downloadable CAD details are available in the Resources tab.
ClarkDietrich Embedment Video White Paper
Stucco embedment is critical to providing enduring cladding performance on a building’s plaster/stucco walls. Embedment is a function of application whereby the lathing material is covered by the plaster. The greater the level of embedment, the less likely the wall system is to be faced with cracking, moisture penetration, rusting, and other issues. This white paper will discuss several considerations around different attributes of lathing products and their effect on embedment.
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1780 Standard Practice for Installation Methods for Cement-based Adhered Masonry Veneer
- ASTM C1861 Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.