Galvanized, Expanded Steel Plaster aND Stucco Base
A superior, multi-purpose expanded steel substrate for Portland cement or widely used for interior and exterior gypsum plaster and stucco & stone reinforcement. Applications include ceilings, soffits, and fascia surfaces, and under ceramic tile in wall, ceiling, and floor applications. Metal lath is useful in general purpose applications and is the best lath available for ornamental work and for flat or contoured surfaces as well as for use as a reinforcing underlay for spray-applied fireproofing.
Expanded metal lath is formed from sheet steel that has been slit and expanded to form hundreds of “keys” per square yard. It is proven over time to possess exceptional strength and flexibility, making it the preferred metal base requested by contractors and design professionals.
2.5# and 3.4# metal lath are available in G90 coating with a special order and lead time. Diamond metal lath are also available with a 60-Minute Grade-D asphalt paper-backing (APB) weather resistant barrier.
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C847 Standard Specification for Metal Lath
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- Intertek CCRR-0204 Metal Lath - Code Compliance Research Report
- SDS For ASTM A653 Steel Finishing Products For Interior Finishing and Exterior Finishing
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|LAM||Flat Diamond Mesh Lath (2.5lb and 3.4lb)|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.