Designed to protect the raw edges of the board in Direct-Applied Exterior Finish Systems (DEFS). Large perforations allow the base coat mixture to easily flow through and bond to the substrate. Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends, and corners at the time of installation.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Finish thickness||Board thickness (A)||Perforated flange (B)||Pcs./Box|
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM E2110 Standard Terminology for Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2273 Standard Test Method for Determining the Drainage Efficiency of Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) Clad Wall Assemblies
- ASTM E2486 Standard Test Method for Impact Resistance of Class PB and PI Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- ASTM E2511 Standard Guide for Detailing of EIFS-Clad Barrier and Drainage Wall Assemblies
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|DE/LB50E, DE/LB58E||DEFS L-Stop Casing Bead with Splice|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.