Designed to protect the raw edges of the board in Direct-Applied Exterior Finish Systems (DEFS). Two rows of large perforations allow the base coat mixture to easily flow through and bond to the substrate. Weep holes provide drainage away from the substrate. ClarkDietrich Keylock™ Splice connectors are available for alignment and as a base for sealant. Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends, and corners at the time of installation
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Finish thickness||Board thickness (A)||Perforated flange (B)||Pcs./Box|
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM D1784 - Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 (Cell class 13244C) - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- ASTM D638 - Standard Test Methods for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D790 - Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D256 - Standard Test Methods for Determing the Izod Pedulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D648 - Standard Test Methods for Deflection Tempurature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 - Standard Test Methods for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30 Degrees Celsius and 30 Degrees Celsius Vitreous Silicia Dilatometer
- SDS & Product Certification Information
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|SBL50E, SBL58E, SBL100E||DEFS L-Stop Casing Bead|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.