Designed to relieve stress caused by expansion and contraction in DEFS applications
Also controls cracking in large areas of walls and ceilings at the juncture of dissimilar materials. The removable tape creates a mask over the expansion slot during installation for a clean finish.
Control joint used for DEFS applications to relieve stress caused by expansion and contraction and control cracking in large areas of walls and ceilings at the juncture of dissimilar materials. The removable tape creates a mask over the expansion slot during installation for a clean finish.
Large perforations allow the base coat mixture to easily flow through and bond to the substrate. Recommended usage is for every 130-140 sq. ft. with no one side being longer than 15ft. Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends, and corners at the time of installation.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Finish thickness||Board thickness||Perforated flanges||"V" Reveal||Pcs./Box|
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM D256 Standard Test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D638 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D648 Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D790 Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|FDCJ-50V, FDCJ-58V||DEFS "F" Control Joint with Removable Tape|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.