Designed to relieve stress caused by expansion and contraction in DEFS applications
Also controls cracking in large areas of walls and ceilings. The removable tape creates a mask over the expansion slot during installation for a clean finish.
Control joint used for DEFS applications to relieve stress caused by expansion and contraction and control cracking in large areas of walls and ceilings. The removable tape creates a mask over the expansion slot during installation for a clean finish.
Large perforations allow the base coat mixture to easily flow through and bond to the substrate. Recommended usage is for every 130-140 sq. ft. with no one side being longer than 15ft. Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends, and corners at the time of installation.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|Product code||Finish thickness||Board thickness||Perforated flanges||"V" Reveal||Pcs./Box|
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM D256 Standard Test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D638 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D648 Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D790 Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|DCJ-50V, DCJ-58V||DEFS Control Joint with Removable Tape|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.