Deflection track for interior walls w/ ProTRAK Liner provides a vinyl barrier between framing members, serving as a break for metal-on-metal contact in head of wall assemblies. The ProTRAK Liner is friction fitted into a custom-size track and then shot in place using standard fastener attachments. ClarkDietrich ProSTUD is then installed in the usual manner. ProTRAK Liner is pliable and will not inhibit fastener attachment.
Not all ProTRAK Liner products are available in all markets. Please check with your local ClarkDietrich sales representative for availability in your area.
Product Data Sheets
For product data sheets with allowable lateral loads for all Deep Leg Track profiles, view the following submittals:
- AISI S220-15 North American Standard for CFS Framing - Nonstructural Members
- Section A4 Material - Chemical & mechanical requirements (Referencing ASTM A1003/A1003M)
- Section A5 Corrosion Protection (Referencing ASTM A653/A653M)
- Section A6 Products - Thickness, shapes, tolerances, identification
- AISI S240-15 North American Standard for Cold-Formed Steel Structural Framing
- Section A3 Material - Chemical & mechanical requirements (Referencing ASTM A1003/A1003M)
- Section A4 Corrosion Protection (Referencing ASTM A653/A653M)
- Section A5 Products - Thickness, shapes, tolerances, identification
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- UL File Number R26512 Full list of ProSTUD and ProTRAK UL design assemblies
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
Product submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|Deep Leg Deflection Track w/ProTRAK Liner||Deflection Track w/ProTRAK Liner|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.