The single long leg track assembly requires 1-1/2" cold-rolled channel and 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" 16-gauge EasyClip™ Clip Angles (U-Series™) (or other bridging method) installed continuously throughout the uppermost punch-outs to align the studs vertically within the plane of the wall. Deflection track details must be designed for the specific conditions of a building to accommodate the required deflection and end reactions of the studs. Deflection tracks cannot be used in axial load-bearing stud conditions or above continuous window spandrels.
- Nonproprietary system.
- Traditional framing components.
- Requires bridging at top of wall.
Product Data Sheets
For product data sheets with allowable lateral loads for all Deep Leg Track profiles, use the Submittals tab or view the below submittals:
- AISI S220-15 North American Standard for CFS Framing - Nonstructural Members
- Section A4 Material - Chemical & mechanical requirements (Referencing ASTM A1003/A1003M)
- Section A5 Corrosion Protection (Referencing ASTM A653/A653M)
- Section A6 Products - Thickness, shapes, tolerances, identification
- Section C Installation - (Referencing ASTM C754)
- AISI S240-15 North American Standard for Cold-Formed Steel Structural Framing
- Section A3 Material - Chemical & mechanical requirements (Referencing ASTM A1003/A1003M)
- Section A4 Corrosion Protection (Referencing ASTM A653/A653M)
- Section A5 Products - Thickness, shapes, tolerances, identification
- Section C Installation - (Referencing ASTM C1007)
- IBC 2018 International Building Code
- ICC-ES ESR-1166P Structural Studs and Track
- ESR-1166P LABC and LARC Supplement
- Intertek CCRR-0207 Non-Structural Metal Framing
- LA RR #26019 City of Los Angeles ProSTUD Research Report
- NYC OTRC ProSTUD Approval Letter
- SFIA Stud Code Compliance Certification Program
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
Product submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|Structural Deep Leg Deflection Track
|Deep Leg Deflection Track System
|Non-Structural ProTrak Deep Leg Deflection Track
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.