Used to create elegant, contemporary, rounded 90° drywall corners
Bullnose Corner Bead is used to create subtle dimension and softens the look of outside corners. PRO-Bull 3/4" also available for extra rigid vinyl corner bead designed for stiffness and strength.
Bullnose Corner Bead adds contemporary styling and a sense of openness to any room. Easily installed with nails, screws or staples, this sturdy vinyl product is rust-proof and dent-resistant.
- Multiple perforations enhance joint compound bond.
- Especially useful in children’s play areas.
ASTM & Code Standards
- ASTM C1047 - Standard Specification for Accessories for Gypsum Wallboard and Gypsum Veneer Base
- ASTM D1784 - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D3678 - Standard Specification for Rigid Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Interior Profile Extrusions
- Installation: ASTM C840 - Standard Specification for Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board
- SDS & Product Certification Information
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
Product Submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|BCB38, BCB150||Bullnose Corner Bead|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.