True, uniform, curved, or arched corner reinforcement with a bullnose design.
Conforms to most arched and curved designs.
True, uniform, curved, or arched corner reinforcement with a bullnose design. Conforms to most arched and curved designs. Designed for use in high-traffic areas.
Produced with exterior grade-PVC and have a uniform thickness with feathering at the flange ends. Smooth, rounded noses and easily-bent Archmaker™ corners provide solutions across a variety of conditions. Provides hard-to-damage, rust-proof, and straight corners. Large triangular perforations allow material to easily flow through and bond to the substrate for a more durable corner. Standard length is 10ft. on all corner beads.
Product Data & Ordering Information
|#1BArch||All||2-1/2" x 2-1/2"||20|
|#2BArch||All||2-3/4" x 2-3/4"||16|
U.S. Patent Nos. 5,816,002 and 6,070,374
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM C1780 Standard Practice for Installation Methods for Cement-based Adhered Masonry Veneer
- ASTM C1861 Standard Specification for Lathing and Furring Accessories, and Fasteners, for Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- ASTM D256 Standard Test Methods for Determining the Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance of Plastics
- ASTM D638 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D648 Standard Test Method for Deflection Temperature of Plastics Under Flexural Load in the Edgewise Position
- ASTM D696 Standard Test Method for Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion of Plastics Between -30°C and 30°C with a Vitreous Silica Dilatometer
- ASTM D790 Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials
- ASTM D1784 Standard Classification System and Basis for Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D4216 Standard Specification for Rigid Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) and Related PVC and Chlorinated Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Building Products Compounds
- SDS Vinyl Corp PVC Compounds
All stored materials shall be kept dry. Materials shall be stacked off the ground, supported on a level platform, and protected from the weather.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|#1BArch, #2BArch||Bullnose Archmaker™ Corner Bead|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.