BLAZEFRAME (ODSL 2) offset deep leg
Profile with two slotted lower legs with firestop on both sides. Composite Firestop Deflection Track System with "offset step" accommodates fireproofing up to 1-1/2" thick in head of wall and wall to wall (column) assemblies. Two legs with slots spaced 1" o.c. for positive attachment of studs.
Composite Firestop/Framing with "offset step" for use in fire-resistant joint systems in or between fire-resistance-rated walls and floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling assemblies. Many assemblies can also be used in smoke barriers with tested air leakage (L ratings) well below the code defined maximum of 5 cfm per linear foot. Minimum CP60 coating.
When used in conjunction with BlazeFrame Perimeter L-Bead, ODSL 2 is UL 2079-fifth edition compliant. Provides joint protection for up to 1" with UL 2079 Class II or III Movement Capabilities. Two legs with slots spaced 1" o.c. for positive attachment of studs per listed assemblies in UL Fire Resistance Directory. A 2mm thickness of cured intumescent material adhered to metal profiles provides air and smoke seals. When exposed to heat above 375 degrees Fahrenheit, the intumescent material expands up to 35 times its size. This provides protection from heat and flame passage during a fire event.
- UL Classified and Listed Joint Systems
- Intumescent strip provides air & smoke seals
- Patents: www.cd-patents.com
ASTM & Code Standards:
- AISI S220 and S240
- ASTM C645, C955, A1003 and A653
- UL 2079 - Fifth Edition compliant (When used in conjunction with BlazeFrame Perimeter L-Bead)
- IBC requires fire-resistant joint systems be tested in accordance w/the requirements of either ASTM E1966 or UL 2079.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|ODSL 2||BlazeFrame® (ODSL 2) Systems|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.