Flute cover (Fc) profile cover for under fluted decks
Corrugated strap for horizontal use to span fluted areas of unprotected or protected metal decks in up to 2 hr rated assemblies.
Corrugated strap for horizontal use to span fluted areas of unprotected or protected metal decks in up to 2 hr rated assemblies. Profile attached to fluted deck max 16" o.c. on both sides.
Profiles provide a surface area for attachment of head of wall partition track profiles centered or offset underneath and parallel to deck fluted areas per listed assemblies in UL Fire Resistance Directory.
- UL Classified and Listed Joint System HW-D-0820
- Patents: www.cd-patents.com
Product Data & Ordering Information:
Material: Yield Strength: Grade 33ksi
Coating: CP60 (CP90 available)
30mils: 20ga DW, 0.0312" Design Thickness, 0.0296" Min. Thickness
Width: 425 (4-1/4"), 675 (6-3/4") and 725 (7-1/4")
Code Approvals & Performance Standards
- AISI S220-15 North American Standard for CFS Framing - Nonstructural Members
- (Compliant to ASTM C645 , but IBC replaced with AISI S220 in IBC 2015)
- Section A4 Material - Chemical & mechanical requirements (Referencing ASTM A1003/A1003M)
- Section A5 Corrosion Protection (Referencing ASTM A653/A653M)
- AISI S240-15 North American Standard for Cold-Formed Steel Structural Framing
- (Compliant to ASTM C955 , but IBC replaced with AISI S200 in IBC 2015, AISI S240 in IBC 2018)
- Section A3 Material - Chemical & mechanical requirements (Referencing ASTM A1003/A1003M)
- Section A4 Corrosion Protection (Referencing ASTM A653/A653M)
- UL Design 2079 Fifth Edition Tests for Fire Resistance of Building Joint Systems
- (When used in conjunction with BlazeFrame Perimeter L-Bead)
- IBC requires fire-resistant joint systems be tested in accordance w/the requirements of either ASTM E1966 or UL 2079.
- UL File Number R26034-XHHW Full list of BlazeFrame UL design assemblies
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
Need help with making the best product selections for your Fire-Rated Project?
Submit info to our Technical Services Representatives to help answer your questions.
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.