Interior Nonload-Bearing Flexible Track
360TRAK™ is a flexible framing product that is a high-performance solution for creating intricate curves, bends, and variable radii for dramatic and distinctive walls and bulkheads in non-load bearing partitions and ceilings.
ClarkDietrich 360TRAK™ (Replacement for ClarkDietrich Contour Track) is a flexible framing product that is a high performance framing solution for non-load bearing curves, bends and variable radii. 360TRAK™ is used for dramatic and distinctive ceilings, walls and bulkheads. Today’s customers want elaborate and complex architecture including sweeping bulkheads, curved walls, wavy ceilings, and elliptical curves.
- Easily hand bends or forms to the desired curve or bend with varying radii
- Use with wood or steel studs
- Sizes: 2-1/2”, 3-5/8”, 4" and 6”
- Thickness: 30mils (20ga DW), 0.0312" Design Thickness, 0.0296" Min Thickness, 33ksi
- Coating: G40
- 10'-0" lengths
- Extreme care should be taken when handling and/or cutting any metal products. All safety precautions shall be observed when handling or cutting 360TRAK.
- 360TRAK shall be cut by sawing or shearing only. Do not torch cut.
- Install 360TRAK plumb, square, and true to radius, and with connections securely fastened, according to manufacturer’s recommendations and the requirements of this Section.
- Fasten 360TRAK by welding and/or screw fastening. Use of wire ties to fasten 360TRAK is not permitted.
- Comply with AWS requirements and procedures for welding, appearance and quality of welds, and methods used in correcting welding work.
- Locate mechanical fasteners and install with screw penetrating banding at every flange interval and joined members by not less than 3 exposed screw threads.
- Install 360TRAK in one or multi-piece lengths.
- Splice 360TRAK segments by overlapping bands from one 360TRAK to another and attaching fasteners at overlapping plates or flange intervals. All screw penetrations shall have a minimum of 3 exposed screw threads.
- Support framed assembly with temporary bracing until framing is permanently stabilized.
- Do not bridge building expansion and control joints with 360TRAK. Independently frame both sides of joints.
- Install a reinforcement plate over web penetrations that exceed size of manufacturer’s standard punched openings.
Product Data & Ordering Information
Click the below Product Code to view Tech Datasheet
|Product code||Width||Min Inside Diameter|
- AISI S100-16 (2020) w/S2-20 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members
- AISI S220-20 North American Standard for Cold-Formed Steel Framing - Nonstructural Members
- (Compliant to ASTM C645 , but IBC replaced with AISI S220 in IBC 2015)
- Section A3 Material - Chemical & mechanical requirements (Referencing ASTM A1003/A1003M)
- Section A4 Corrosion Protection (Referencing ASTM A653/A653M)
- SDS For ASTM A1003 Steel Framing Products For Interior Framing, Exterior Framing and Clips/Accessories
Product submittal Sheets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|250-360TRAK-30||2-1/2" Flexible Track|
|362-360TRAK-30||3-5/8" Flexible Track|
|400-360TRAK-30||4" Flexible Track|
|600-360TRAK-30||6" Flexible Track|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.