The most rigid of all expanded metal lath products
A High-Rib Metal Lath with a herringbone mesh pattern and seven, 3/8" deep, longitudinal, solid steel ribs at intervals of 3-7/8" across the sheet. These ribs provide the superior strength and exceptional rigidity required when framing is more than 16" on center but does not exceed 24" on center.
Commonly used for soffits and ceilings under steel or wood joists construction.
The heavy ribs enable use on ceiling or wall spans at 24" compliant to Table 3 of ASTM C1063. This reinforced lath product is also used on 2” stud-less partitions and as reinforcement for concrete floor and roof slabs.
- ASTM A653 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM C841 Standard Specification for Installation of Interior Lathing and Furring
- ASTM C847 Standard Specification for Metal Lath
- ASTM C926 Standard Specification for Application of Portland Cement - Based Plaster
- ASTM C1063 Standard Specification for Installation of Lathing and Furring to Receive Interior and Exterior Portland Cement-Based Plaster
- Intertek CCRR-0204 Metal Lath - Code Compliance Research Report
- SDS For ASTM A653 Steel Finishing Products For Interior Finishing and Exterior Finishing
PRoduct submittal SHeets
Click the below Product Code to view Submittal/Tech Datasheet.
|LAR||3/8" Rib Lath|
Submittal sheets for the exact product you're looking for can be created by using ClarkDietrich's SubmittalPro® Product Submittal System.
- Contact ClarkDietrich Technical Services at 888-437-3244 for any questions about creating product submittals or using SubmittalPro.